List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 7 1999 2:04pm
Subject:Re: SHOW TABLES busted in 3.23?
View as plain text
At 2:11 PM +0300 7/7/1999, Michael Widenius wrote:

>Paul> SHOW TABLES doesn't produce any output for me in 3.23.  My tables are
>Paul> there because I can access them fine, but SHOW TABLES always give me
>Paul> "Empty set".  So does SHOW TABLE STATUS.
>
>Paul> Anybody else observe this?
>
>Hi!
>
>Works for me on Linux and Solaris :(
>
>Could you please configure mysql with --with-debug and send me a trace
>file (mysqld --debug)
>
>Does this also happen for the test database?

Yes, it happens for every database I have.  SHOW TABLES LIKE "pattern"
also fails.  Empty set every time.

I'm seeing this under FreeBSD 3.1 and LinuxPPC R4.

I'll add --with-debug to the configure command and see what happens.
Thanks.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
SHOW TABLES busted in 3.23?Paul DuBois6 Jul