List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:July 7 1999 11:11am
Subject:SHOW TABLES busted in 3.23?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul DuBois <paul@stripped> writes:

Paul> SHOW TABLES doesn't produce any output for me in 3.23.  My tables are
Paul> there because I can access them fine, but SHOW TABLES always give me
Paul> "Empty set".  So does SHOW TABLE STATUS.

Paul> Anybody else observe this?

Hi!

Works for me on Linux and Solaris :(

Could you please configure mysql with --with-debug and send me a trace
file (mysqld --debug)

Does this also happen for the test database?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
SHOW TABLES busted in 3.23?Paul DuBois6 Jul
  • SHOW TABLES busted in 3.23?Michael Widenius7 Jul
    • Re: SHOW TABLES busted in 3.23?Paul DuBois7 Jul