List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 23 2001 4:41am
Subject:Re: i can not make two queries in C api..
View as plain text
On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 10:00:39AM +0700, Yopi Gagas Ilmiawan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am pretty much new in mysql, I usually use PHP to connect to mysql..
> lately, I need C with Mysql, but i am not sucessfull in making two queries in
> mysql..
>
> I hope someone will kindly tell me how to solve this problem..
>
> TIA
> Yopi

"It doesn't work" doesn't give us much to go on.  Show us what you've tried
and what error messages you get and we might be able to help you.
Thread
i can not make two queries in C api..Yopi Gagas Ilmiawan23 Feb
  • Re: i can not make two queries in C api..Paul DuBois23 Feb
Re: i can not make two queries in C api..Ed Carp23 Feb