List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Edberg Date:February 22 2001 7:18pm
Subject:Re: Turn off MySql Warning Messages
View as plain text
Well, this is a database interface (in this case, I assume PHP)
question rather than a mysql question, but:

Prepend the mysql_connect() with an @ sign to suppress error message reporting:

	or die ("Server Currently Unavailable");

See the PHP docs for more info:

or go to, enter the search term 'error'.

At 11:28 AM -0600 2/22/01, samsom, debra wrote:
>I would Like to Turn Off the following MySQL Connect Warning message.   Any
>Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on
>'localhost' (10061) in e:\program files\apache
>group\apache\htdocs\dwg\dwg.php on line 22
>Server Currently Unavailable
>This is the code that is returning the above error message.
>     or die ("Server Currently Unavailable");
>Debra Samsom
>Bristol Aerospace Ltd.
>(204) 775-8331 3402

+--- "They've got a cherry pie there, that'll kill ya" ------------------+
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |
| sbedberg@stripped                               Computer Consultant |
+-------------------------------------- FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper ---+
Turn off MySql Warning Messagesdebra samsom22 Feb
  • Re: Turn off MySql Warning MessagesScott Baker22 Feb
  • Re: Turn off MySql Warning MessagesSteve Edberg22 Feb
  • Re: Turn off MySql Warning MessagesJorge del Conde22 Feb