List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:toxalot Date:July 5 1999 6:13pm
Subject:Current Date
View as plain text
Does MySQL have a function to get the current date?

I want to find the current date and compare it to the users subscription
expiry date to detemine if he still has access.

I am working in perl DBI and I could get the date from the server using
localtime or something, but it would be nice to just say

SELECT * FROM tbl_name WHERE expiry_date > current_date

Without having to properly format localtime first.

If you could give me proper syntax in perl DBI, it would be greatly
appreciated

Jennifer

Thread
Current Datetoxalot5 Jul
  • Re: Current DateMartin Ramsch5 Jul
  • Re: Current DatePaul DuBois5 Jul
  • ORDER BY numericallyAaron Johnson5 Jul
    • Re: ORDER BY numericallyPaul DuBois6 Jul
    • value changed on insertPeter J. Schoenster6 Jul
      • Re: value changed on insertPat Sherrill6 Jul
      • Re: value changed on insertPaul DuBois6 Jul