List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:March 19 1999 11:40pm
I use Eudora and I set a filter to
To: contains mysql or CC: contains mysql

99% of messages get transfered to my mysql mailbox.

>I'm also having trouble filing these things in my mail system using Rules.
>There is no consistency in the Subjects or the mail addresses that I can
>capture.  I'm going to have to unsubscribe if I can't get some control over
>my inbox.
>
>Can anything be done on the mailing list engine to help with these problems?
>
>Thanks.
>Brad Stec

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Why Mailing list?Faisal Nasim19 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Fred Lindberg19 Mar
  • Re: Why Mailing list?Paul DuBois19 Mar
RE: Why Mailing list?Brad Stec19 Mar
  • RE: Why Mailing list?Christopher R. Jones20 Mar
    • Re: Why Mailing list?Niels Pollem20 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Graeme B. Davis19 Mar
RE: Why Mailing list?Greg Kelley19 Mar
  • RE: Why Mailing list?Isabelle Poueriet19 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Brian J. Ackermann19 Mar
  • Re: Why Mailing list?David Bruha20 Mar
    • Re: Why Mailing list?Frederik Lindberg21 Mar
      • Re: Why Mailing list?Tin Le28 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Faisal Nasim20 Mar