List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Ramsch Date:July 4 1999 5:56pm
Subject:Re: Learning by example
View as plain text
On So, 1999-07-04 13:19:17 -0400, Van wrote:
> An excellent example is phpMyAdmin_1.4.2 on the (mysql?) page.

See <URL: http://phpwizard.net/phpMyAdmin/ >.

Regards,
  Martin

PS: I'd appreciate everybody to cut any quotes to the neccessary.
    IMHO quoting whole an article is a waste of space, bandwidth and
    time, because the same as you've already read the quoted article,
    I've, too.  So no need to send me the same text again ...
Thread
Learning by exampleMartin E. Koss4 Jul
  • Re: Learning by exampleVan4 Jul
    • Re: Learning by exampleMartin Ramsch4 Jul
  • RE: Learning by exampleBill Gerrard4 Jul
Re: Learning by exampleEric Mings4 Jul