List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Lewis Date:February 14 2001 8:11pm
Subject:RE:FIXED - special characters messing me up
View as plain text
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, John W Ford wrote:

> Thanks everybody for helping me out... I got the scripts loaded and am
> talking to mySQL via DBI now.

Good John,

Which method did you use?
Please let us know so we can add it to our list of fixes ...

Regards
Peter
pjlewis@stripped

--

It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding
hath wisdom.

Thread
special characters messing me upJohn W Ford13 Feb
  • Re: special characters messing me upRolf Hopkins13 Feb
  • Re: special characters messing me upIrmund Thum13 Feb
    • Re: special characters messing me upclay bond13 Feb
    • Re: special characters messing me uptlr742513 Feb
    • Re: special characters messing me upPeter Lewis13 Feb
  • Re: special characters messing me upPat Sherrill13 Feb
    • Re: special characters messing me upPeter Skipworth13 Feb
      • Re: special characters messing me upThalis A. Kalfigopoulos13 Feb
        • Re: special characters messing me upThalis A. Kalfigopoulos13 Feb
      • RE: special characters messing me upmike thomas13 Feb
  • Re: special characters messing me upG. Adam Stanislav13 Feb
    • RE: special characters messing me upJohn W Ford13 Feb
      • RE:FIXED - special characters messing me upPeter Lewis14 Feb
  • Re: special characters messing me upJohn Jensen13 Feb
  • RE: special characters messing me upmike thomas13 Feb
RE: special characters messing me upThe Tilghman13 Feb