List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 4 1999 5:19pm
Subject:Re: Learning by example
View as plain text
Martin,
I've been using PHP for about a year and a half, and agree that the
learning curve isn't exactly transparent.  One suggestion is www.php.net
and user the view source option in your searches.  Otherwise, I've found
the best approach is to view some php code that shows connections to the
db.  An excellent example is phpMyAdmin_1.4.2 on the (mysql?) page.
Regards,
Van

Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com