List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Isabelle Poueriet Date:March 19 1999 10:51pm
Subject:Re: Installing mysql in Linux
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm now having problems with "make".
I do a "make install" and at some time it gives me this error:

*** No rule to make target `my_init.c', needed by `my_init.lo'.  Stop.

I want to make a rule for this file(my_init.c) but how do I find out what
rule to give it? I do not know which files my_init.c depends on.

Anybody please?

Thanks.

| Isabelle Poueriet   |
| bella@stripped      |
| http://www.bway.net |

Thread
Installing mysql in LinuxIsabelle Poueriet19 Mar
  • Re: Installing mysql in LinuxMicheal Mc Evoy19 Mar
    • Re: Installing mysql in LinuxIsabelle Poueriet19 Mar
  • Re: Installing mysql in LinuxIsabelle Poueriet19 Mar