List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:July 2 1999 8:43pm
Subject:Re: process hanging..help
View as plain text
This seem to be a FAQ problem.  Where is mysql socket file being put?  Is
it in /tmp or /var/tmp?  From the error messages you posted, it looks like
something is removing the socket file and so mysql can't talk to mysqld.

Run mysqld with logging (--log) turned on.  Check the log to see what
happened.

Tin Le

----
Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider   http://www.netimages.com/~tin
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped