List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Ramirez Date:February 6 2001 9:37pm
Subject:RE: Boolean Datatype
View as plain text
Couldn't you just do:

boolVars        ENUM ('True', 'False') DEFAULT 'False'

-or-

boolVars        ENUM ('TRUE', 'FALSE') DEFAULT 'FALSE'

unless I'm misunderstanding what you are saying about ASP.

Boolean DatatypeRuss Davies6 Feb
RE: Boolean DatatypeChris M. Oson6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeRuss Davies6 Feb
    • Re: Boolean DatatypeVivek Khera6 Feb
    • RE: Boolean DatatypeRoger Ramirez6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeRuss Davies6 Feb
RE: Boolean DatatypeChris M. Oson6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeRuss Davies6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeMatt Friedman6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeRuss Davies6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeGregg Housh6 Feb
  • Re: Boolean DatatypeRolf Hopkins7 Feb
Re: Boolean Datatypebtjones6 Feb
Re: Boolean DatatypeGregg Housh6 Feb
Antwort: Boolean Datatypealexander.skwar7 Feb