List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:February 5 2001 2:40pm
Subject:How many tables in a database?
View as plain text
How do you decide when a table should go into another database.  For
example, I have a database with about 12 tables and growing.  I keep
them in one database because I am doing joins that periodically involve
all of the tables.  Is this the right way to do it?

Richard
Thread
How many tables in a database?Richard Reina6 Feb
  • Re: How many tables in a database?hooker7 Feb
  • Re: How many tables in a database?Jason Terry7 Feb
  • Re: How many tables in a database?Jan Dvorak7 Feb
  • Re: How many tables in a database?Kissandrakis S. George9 Feb