List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Derick H Siddoway Date:March 19 1999 8:52pm
Subject:Re: MiniSql
View as plain text
I did about 2 years ago (although I haven't done much
database stuff since then...)  We found that there were
significant bugs and lack of functionality in msql that
were addressed in mysql.  It only took about a week (part
time) to rewrite the code to fit the new api, and we were
up and running.  The speed increase we got in JOINS alone
was worth the switch.

I haven't looked at msql since then, so my experience is
obviously aged.