List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 5 2001 2:33am
Subject:Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secret
View as plain text
On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 11:32:42PM -0200, Fábio Ottolini wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Tomorrow they are going to add a new feature named "over the air select".
> Why this is not on your book? :)

Aghhhh!!!!!

:-)

> BR,
>
> Fábio Ottolini

About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretHeath Boutwell4 Feb
  • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretRick Pasotto4 Feb
    • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretPaul DuBois5 Feb
  • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretMark Chalkley5 Feb
    • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretHeath Boutwell7 Feb
  • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretPaul DuBois5 Feb
  • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretfabio.ottolini5 Feb
    • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretPaul DuBois5 Feb
  • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretColin Faber5 Feb
    • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretPaul DuBois5 Feb
  • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretKen Menzel5 Feb
    • Re: About reserved words: mySQL's dirty little secretPaul DuBois5 Feb