List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:February 1 2001 5:07pm
Subject:Re: mySQL is winning
View as plain text

AS> Well, I still don't get it - why should I want to shell out a huge
AS> amount of money?  I mean, your post would fit a lot better, if
AS> this was a Oracle mailinglist....

The point, I beleive, is that Oracle finds MySQL such a threat to
their business that they have to put out a migration kit to make it
easy for people to switch to their product.

It shows that the popularity of MySQL is being taken seriously by the

Internet: khera@stripped       Rockville, MD       +1-240-453-8497
AIM: vivekkhera Y!: vivek_khera
mySQL is winningJ.T. Fowler1 Feb
RE:mySQL is winningJ.T. Fowler1 Feb
  • Re: RE:mySQL is winningChristopher Bone1 Feb
    • Re: RE:mySQL is winningJohn Jensen1 Feb
  • Re: mySQL is winningTim Bunce1 Feb
    • Large text searchesGeoff Coffey1 Feb
      • Re: Large text searchesSteve Ruby1 Feb
      • Re: Large text searchesAnna1 Feb
      • Re: Large text searchesAngela1 Feb
      • Re: Large text searchesGonzalo Aguilar1 Feb
        • Re: Large text searchesGeoff Coffey1 Feb
          • RE: Large text searchesSander Pilon2 Feb
            • Re: Large text searchesGeoff Coffey2 Feb
            • Re: Large text searchesUnknown Sender2 Feb
      • Re: Large text searchesCarsten Gehling1 Feb
  • Re: mySQL is winningAlexander Skwar1 Feb
    • Re: mySQL is winningVivek Khera1 Feb
  • Re: RE:mySQL is winningDavid Xu2 Feb
RE: mySQL IS winningDickson Alastair T1 Feb
  • Re: mySQL IS winningJohn Cichy1 Feb
Antwort: mySQL is winningalexander.skwar1 Feb
  • Re: Antwort: mySQL is winningPaul DuBois1 Feb
  • Re: Antwort: mySQL is winningfabio.ottolini1 Feb
RE: mySQL IS winningBrad Christensen1 Feb
  • Re: mySQL IS winningRolf Hopkins2 Feb
    • Re: mySQL IS winningJeremy D. Zawodny2 Feb
    • Re: mySQL IS winningVivek Khera2 Feb
  • Re: mySQL IS winningRolf Hopkins2 Feb
    • Re: mySQL IS winningJeremy D. Zawodny2 Feb
Re: mySQL IS winningBilly Harvey2 Feb