List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:January 31 2001 4:22pm
Subject:Re: Running two "Makes"
View as plain text

EJD> is it possible to install Gnu make onto teh Dec in a way that it does not
EJD> interfere at all with the rest of the system? If so, how do I do it?

When you install gnu make, call it "gmake".  Then run "gmake" when you
need it.
Thread
Running two "Makes"Evan James Dembskey31 Jan
  • Re: Running two "Makes"Ashley M. Kirchner31 Jan
  • how many client connections can Mysql handle?David Xu31 Jan
  • Re: Running two "Makes"Paul D. Smith31 Jan
  • Re: Running two "Makes"Vivek Khera31 Jan