List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin McKinnon Date:July 1 1999 7:36am
Subject:Re: Generating graphs for web pages
View as plain text
At 01:34 01/07/99 +0800, Orlando Andico wrote:
>On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Mike Hanney wrote:
<snip>
>If a Perl solution is OK with you, the GD module allows you to access
>libgd from Perl. The GIFgraph module (requires GD module) lets you build
>many useful graphs. Here's a (very) simple program I wrote for playing
>with GIFgraph (you can get the modules from CPAN):
<snip>

(not forgetting Tor-Erik Hagen, Mike Bohlmann & Sasha Pachev)

Thanks all, looks like the Perl module is nearest to what I'm looking for.
Guess I'll just have to get stuck into that DBI stuff again.

Colin

Thread
RE: Generating graphs for web pagesUnknown Sender30 Jun
  • Re: Generating graphs for web pagesGraeme B. Davis30 Jun
Re: Generating graphs for web pagesMike Hanney30 Jun
  • Re: Generating graphs for web pagesOrlando Andico30 Jun
    • Re: Generating graphs for web pagesColin McKinnon1 Jul