List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Honza Pazdziora Date:July 1 1999 7:34am
Subject:Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't work
View as plain text
On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 04:33:44PM -0500, mwkohout wrote:
>     *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***
>
> I've installed the mysql devel, mysql-dbi-perl-bin, and dbi-perl-bin
> rpms, but when I try to use dbi in any scripts, perl gives me an error
> that it can't find the modules.......what gives?

What gives? I mean, what error does it give?

 Honza Pazdziora | adelton@stripped | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
 make vmlinux.exe			-- SGI Visual Workstation Howto
Any spam sent to my email will be rewarded by complaint to your ISP abuse
  team and abuse teams of servers that relayed that message. It works.
Thread
Re: [spam 03.04/10.00 -pobox] order by multiple columnsEd Carp13 Mar
  • Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't workSasha Pachev1 Jul
  • Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't workHonza Pazdziora1 Jul
  • Re: I've instinstalled dbi and dbd, interface doesn't workJochen Wiedmann1 Jul
  • Re: Recovery from a MySQL dump is too long !Reindl Harald14 Aug