List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:July 1 1999 5:57am
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Delivery problems: need --skip-grant-tables]
View as plain text
In the last episode (Jul 01), John Jacques said:
> Hello, I just started postin here today and both times the post made
> it ok, but, I also recieved the following message. What does it mean?

It means tolandbrothers.com has a broken mailserver.  It should have
sent the bounce message to the mailinglist-admin address at mysql.com,
not you.

	-Dan
Thread
[Fwd: Delivery problems: need --skip-grant-tables]John Jacques1 Jul
  • Re: [Fwd: Delivery problems: need --skip-grant-tables]Dan Nelson1 Jul