List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brad Stec Date:June 30 1999 10:00pm
Subject:MySQL as Server for GoldMine Sales Automation
View as plain text
Anyone out there had any experiences with using MySQL as the master database
server for a GoldMine sales application?  I would like to make sure that my
company maintains a single customer database even though we have different
departments.

Thanks.
Brad

-----
Bradley Stec, Webmaster, RuleSpace Inc.
http://www.rulespace.com
http://www.rulespacesuite.com
http://www.webchaperone.com
208 SW Stark, 4th Floor, Portland, Oregon
503-417-2900 x116

As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning
and meaningful statements lose precision.
                              Law of Incompatibility, Lotfi Zadeh

Thread
MySQL as Server for GoldMine Sales AutomationBrad Stec1 Jul