List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 26 2001 8:44pm
Subject:Re: How to set the date format to dd/mm/yyyy for all tables in MySql for insertion, selection etc.,
View as plain text
On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 01:40:12PM -0700, Web master wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to change the default date format MySql from yyyy/mm/dd to
> dd/mm/yyyy. Does anyone know, how to make this change in MySql?

You can't.

However, you can select DATE, DATETIME, or TIMESTAMP values using
DATE_FORMAT() in whatever format you like.
Thread
Converting a dump postgresql(Laurent Rathle)8 Jan
  • How to set the date format to dd/mm/yyyy for all tables in MySql for insertion, selection etc.,Web master26 Jan
    • Re: How to set the date format to dd/mm/yyyy for all tables in MySql for insertion, selection etc.,Paul DuBois26 Jan
  • Re: How to set the date format to dd/mm/yyyy for all tables in MySql for insertion, selection etc.,Web master26 Jan