List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Derick H Siddoway Date:March 19 1999 7:31pm
Subject:Re: Need to understand process
View as plain text
Which isn't out until the first week of July!
<sigh>

But let me just say that I like the idea of having BOTH
the manual from tcx and the O'Reilly book.  Different
perspectives often make a difference.  That's why I have
both Frisch and Nemeth, even though technically either
one should be sufficient.

--
derick