List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:March 19 1999 6:33pm
I filter into a folder based on To: or Cc: containes 'mysql'  -- works fine.

-Graeme

>I'm also having trouble filing these things in my mail system using Rules.
>There is no consistency in the Subjects or the mail addresses that I can
>capture.  I'm going to have to unsubscribe if I can't get some control over
>my inbox.
>
>Can anything be done on the mailing list engine to help with these problems?
>
>Thanks.
>Brad Stec

Why Mailing list?Faisal Nasim19 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Fred Lindberg19 Mar
  • Re: Why Mailing list?Paul DuBois19 Mar
RE: Why Mailing list?Brad Stec19 Mar
  • RE: Why Mailing list?Christopher R. Jones20 Mar
    • Re: Why Mailing list?Niels Pollem20 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Graeme B. Davis19 Mar
RE: Why Mailing list?Greg Kelley19 Mar
  • RE: Why Mailing list?Isabelle Poueriet19 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Brian J. Ackermann19 Mar
  • Re: Why Mailing list?David Bruha20 Mar
    • Re: Why Mailing list?Frederik Lindberg21 Mar
      • Re: Why Mailing list?Tin Le28 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Faisal Nasim20 Mar