List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brad Stec Date:March 19 1999 6:25pm
I'm also having trouble filing these things in my mail system using Rules.
There is no consistency in the Subjects or the mail addresses that I can
capture.  I'm going to have to unsubscribe if I can't get some control over
my inbox.

Can anything be done on the mailing list engine to help with these problems?

Thanks.
Brad Stec