List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Taavi Kald Date:January 20 2001 4:55pm
Subject:RE: Dreamweaver can't connect to MySQL - that can't be!
View as plain text
I have UD4 pages working on my NT4 with Mysql.
There are two ways to connect to database:
1. Via myodbc, in this case you can connect using DSN name.
2. Through the connection string:
YourRS.ActiveConnection =
"Driver=MySQL};Server=localhost;DATABASE=YourDBname;UID=Username;pwd=yourpas
swd;";

Make sure you have appropriate privileges to connect that database.

Hope it helps,
Taavi