List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Roussey Date:January 19 2001 6:57pm
Subject:RE: TRUNCATE causes corrupted tables
View as plain text
Hi!

No, I can't repeat it on command, sorry.

However, I can give a little more info. When inserting, the index file got
bigger. It was the data file that was set to 0 bytes, but did not get bigger
on inserts. Doing a repair fixed it.

I have some tables truncated via scripts, so I turned on mysql's auto repair
feature so it can deal with it rather than me.

Sincerely,

Steven Roussey
Network54.com
http://network54.com/?pp=e

Thread
TRUNCATE causes corrupted tablesSteven Roussey9 Jan
  • Re: TRUNCATE causes corrupted tablesSinisa Milivojevic10 Jan
    • RE: TRUNCATE causes corrupted tablesSteven Roussey19 Jan