List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:June 29 1999 10:59pm
Subject:Re: MySQL supporting web host?
View as plain text
Sergej Zoubok wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've all but given up hope getting my web host to support MySQL, or at
> least making it possible to install it on my virtual server.
> Can anyone recommend a good web host which is MySQL-friendly? I need a
> company with a good reseller plan and root access to a virtual server
> (UNIX/Linux and Apache) available.
> Thanks for your time.
> Best,
> Sergej
> ********************
> Sergej Zoubok
> New York University
> Doctoral Candidate
> Department of Politics
> sqz1909@stripped

Or you can try or

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
MySQL supporting web host?Sergej Zoubok30 Jun
  • Re: MySQL supporting web host?John Steele30 Jun
  • Re: MySQL supporting web host?Sasha Pachev30 Jun
RE: MySQL supporting web host?Darren L Sweeney30 Jun
Re: MySQL supporting web host?Kevin Smith30 Jun
Re: MySQL supporting web host?Orlando Andico30 Jun
Re: MySQL supporting web host?Sergej Zoubok1 Jul