List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Savage Date:March 19 1999 4:29pm
Subject:Ultra High Performance
View as plain text
What is the optimal way to interface ith MySQL for the highest
performance, diregarding development ease and time?  We current write all
cgi's in C using the C API.  We are basically just looking for a way to
minimize the number of machines we need.  Our use ranges from simple
UPDATE sand INSERT statements to complex joinsand substring searches.

Eric Savage
esavage@stripped

Thread
Ultra High PerformanceEric Savage19 Mar
  • Ultra High Performancesinisa20 Mar
  • Re: Error:While trying to read and write into one table at the same timesinisa21 Jan
  • Re: Error:While trying to read and write into one table at the same timeLars Dittmann21 Jan
  • help: Can't find key for index errorwebmaster junet22 Jan
    • Re: help: Can't find key for index errorsinisa22 Jan
Re: Ultra High PerformanceFred Lindberg19 Mar