List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:June 29 1999 6:45pm
Subject:Re: can't post?
View as plain text
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:53:52 -0600, Ken wrote:

>I tried to send a mssg earlier, but it evidently gets bounced back by
>ezlm's spam filter, complaining about certain words, none of which I used.
>
>Any clues?

It's a very simple filter. The bounce also includes your entire
message. Please forward the entire bounce message [with the included
post] and I'll let you know. Most likely, one of the trigger words is
in a header (first occurrence).

I'll change the filter once I know what triggered it.

-Sincerely, Fred

can't post?Ken29 Jun
  • Re: can't post?Chris29 Jun
    • Re: can't post?Ken29 Jun