List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nimesh  Desai Date:January 15 2001 12:23pm
View as plain text
There is mysql loaded on 2 machines. On 1 machine if I am running my java code than it is
running perfectly fine but if same code I am running on other machine than it is giving
following error message.

path = null
erorr = java.sql.SQLException: mysql exception: gweMysql.Connect:
gwe.sql.gweMysqlException: Unknown status code '-1'.

I am not getting what could be the reason. I tried with many other options but I am fail
to do conection

Please if you can send me solution.

ErrorNimesh  Desai15 Jan