List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kelly Setzer Date:March 19 1999 3:44pm
Subject:RE: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databases
View as plain text

Look on www.freshmeat.net for "myadmin" (or do a search for mysql)

> I prefer perl.
> I'm one of those lazy types that do not like commandline interfaces.

what?

Kelly
Thread
Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar
  • RE: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesKelly Setzer19 Mar
Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar
Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesEhsan Babu19 Mar