List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 29 1999 3:38am
Subject:error
View as plain text
>>>>> "Sanjeeb" == Sanjeeb Bhuyan <s_bhuyan@stripped> writes:

Sanjeeb> Hi,
Sanjeeb>   I get an error messagea bout mysqld when i start it...
Sanjeeb> gives "mysqld start....unexpected error,etc..then mysld daemon stopped.
Sanjeeb> i look into data/.err file, and all it says is..
Sanjeeb> /network/msql/mysql-version/binmysqld: 1 : ")" unexpected
Sanjeeb> mysqld ended at..

Hi!

This means that your mysqld program doesn't work on your machine!

Please repost with mysqlbug script !

We need more information about your MySQL version and OS to be able to
help you.

You can find information how to do a correct bug report at:

http://www.tcx.se/Manual_chapter/manual_Questions.html#Asking_questions

PLEASE read the above before reposting your question, this will save us all
a lot of time!

Yours,
Monty
Thread