List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:January 11 2001 4:24am
Subject:Re: [Make Crashes and Burns on myisam - "Don't know how to make mi_test_all"]
View as plain text

>> As far as I know, just try building it on an i386 running BSDI 4.1

MW> Who was the guy that just contributed the BSDI 4.2 tarball? Maybe he
MW> could give Aaron here some pointers.

Try using gmake for bsd systems.  The makefiles are proably not
totally compatible with berkeley make.
Thread
[Make Crashes and Burns on myisam - "Don't know how to make mi_test_all"]aarons11 Jan
  • Re: [Make Crashes and Burns on myisam - "Don't know how to make mi_test_all"]Matt Wagner11 Jan
    • Re: [Make Crashes and Burns on myisam - "Don't know how to make mi_test_all"]Vivek Khera11 Jan
RE: [Make Crashes and Burns on myisam - "Don't know how to make mi_test_all"]Aaron E. Schlesinger11 Jan