List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carfield Yim Date:January 11 2001 4:19am
Subject:Re: MySQL transaction problem (Again...)
View as plain text
MySQL 3.23.29 or 3.23.30, with RedHat Linux 7.0, compile from tarball
source, can't rollback.

Do you mean that it is platform?? There are errors build with RedHat 7.0?

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, goEbusiness.com Mail Lists wrote:
> MySQL 3.23.29a-gamma
> Solaris 7
>
> No problems here.
>
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Carfield Yim wrote:
>
> > Hi all, I have bulid MySQL from source. From the output of ./configure,
> > know that MySQL know where is BDB.
> > After table bulid complete, I create the table for testing using
following
> > SQL:
> >
> > create table test (id integer) type = BDB
> > set autocommit=0;
> > begin;
> > insert into test values (1);
> > rollback;
> >
> > But table test don't rollback as expected, where do I get wrong?

Thread
Previous Days using CURADTE()Alex Schajer15 Apr
  • Re: Previous Days using CURADTE()Aldrian Gintingsuka15 Apr
Re: MySQL transaction problem (Again...)Carfield Yim11 Jan
  • Re: MySQL transaction problem (Again...)Tomi Junnila11 Jan
RE: MySQL transaction problem (Again...)Richard RE SSI-GRAX Mehalick11 Jan