List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 29 1999 3:41am
Subject:Upgrade from 3.22.21 to 3.22.23b
View as plain text
>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Smith <kevin@stripped> writes:

Kevin> Hi,
Kevin> Just a quick question of advice...

Kevin> If I want to upgrade from 3.22.21 to 3.22.23b of MySQL is there anything
Kevin> I should know, for example, anything that is unstable in this beta?  Or,
Kevin> is it just as robust as my current version.

3.22.23b is not a beta;  It's a final relase.

Kevin> Or, is it best to wait for the final release?

Kevin> If it is worth while, is there anything special I need to do before I
Kevin> upgrade?

No.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Upgrade from 3.22.21 to 3.22.23bMichael Widenius29 Jun