List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 29 1999 4:37am
Subject:libmysqlclient and leaks
View as plain text
>>>>> "list" == list  <list@stripped> writes:

list> I've been playing with the dmalloc library a bit lately and tried it with a
list> simple program that only does a mysql_init and a mysql_close ... dmalloc
list> tells me it leaks like hell. Has the mysqlclient library been tested for
list> leaks?

Yes;  I have run it the client libraries with purify and it should be safe.

Note that if you configure mysql with --with-debug, all mysql code will
be using safemalloc, with is a library similar to dmalloc.  If there
would be some obvious memory leaks, this library should already have
found them!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
libmysqlclient and leakslist27 Jun
  • libmysqlclient and leaksMichael Widenius29 Jun