List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neff Patrick K Date:January 10 2001 3:06pm
Subject:RE: new versions - MyVbQL and MyTool
View as plain text
I am installing the standard binary release 3.22.32 into a corel linux box.
My entire installation goes fine but when I try to start the server up it
can not find mysqld.sock. I have followed all the steps in the release notes
and the documentation. I have even tried to do the ./configure to change
were the .sock file is installed. I am new to Linux but I have searched the
entire system and it looks as if the file mysqld.sock is not being installed
at all. Can anyone help me figure this problem out? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thread
Oracle Equivalent UtilitiesTrevor Chandler30 Apr
  • Re: Oracle Equivalent UtilitiesColin McKinnon5 May
RE: new versions - MyVbQL and MyToolNeff Patrick K10 Jan