List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Laurent Rathle Date:January 8 2001 11:08am
Subject:Converting a dump postgresql
View as plain text
Hello,

I'm new with mysql and I've got a little problem. Somebody gave me a dump of a
database made with postgresql. So I can't dump it it in my mysql database. Is
there a utility that can convert a dump postgresql into a dump mysql? If not,
where can I find the rules to convert it by hand.

Thank you,

--
Laurent Rathle
Thread