List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bo BrogĂ„rd Lund Date:March 19 1999 2:51pm
Subject:SV: Function keys and Linux
View as plain text
Hi Colin

> At 08:59 19/03/99 +0100, "Bo Brogård Lund" <bo@stripped> wrote:

> >I seem to recall that there was a way to setup and xterm so that
> you could
> >map SQL commands to the function-keys i.e. 'show tables' to F1, 'SELECT *
>
> I thought this was some obscure function of MySQL I didn't know about - in
> fact it's nothing to do with MySQL.

i thing there is (or maybe was) a MySQL specific way, I remember having used
them a couple of years ago. Something about entering info into af '.mysql'
file.....

Cheers
Bo Brogaard Lund
bo@stripped

Thread
Function keys and Linuxbo19 Mar
  • Re: Function keys and Linux\"Terrence W. Zellers\"19 Mar
  • Re: Function keys and LinuxColin McKinnon19 Mar
    • SV: Function keys and Linuxbo19 Mar