List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:June 28 1999 7:56pm
Subject:Re: I'm Stuck!-anyone had sucess with installing the perl dbi and
dbd?
View as plain text
Mike, find out where your mysql.h file is:

type: 'locate mysql.h'
(If you don't have 'locate', use 'find / -name mysql.h')

You should get an answer like:

/usr/include/mysql/mysql.h

If so, you need to use '/usr' in your install (It contains the include
directory where mysql stuff is.)

YMMV depending on your installation, but if you get the same results as
above, you should be ok using '/usr'.

--Chris