List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Roussey Date:January 6 2001 1:33am
Subject:How to clear Warning with check
View as plain text
Hi!

I want to use --mysql-recover=FORCE,BACKUP (under 3.23.29).

However, we have lots of tables that are BIG and indexes are BIG that we
think are OK, but are marked "3 clients is using or hasn't closed the table
properly". We are sure these are OK, but it would take a few days to check
them (even with the QUICK option). This would put a lock on the tables.

We want them to get repaired automatically if there are other problems, but
we want to clear this "not closed" flag before we do so.

Help?

Sincerely,

Steven Roussey
Network54.com
http://network54.com/?pp=e

Thread
How to clear Warning with checkSteven Roussey6 Jan