List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:January 5 2001 9:04pm
Subject:Re: Interest in updated mod_auth_mysql?
View as plain text
It sounds like you did a lot of the work in my version of
mod_auth_mysql.c.  I'm not sure about the mySQL API revisions you
speak of, though.  I have patches for Apache 2.0 for mine as well, and
will put that out when Apache 2.0 is closer to release.

My version is at

Internet: khera@stripped       Rockville, MD       +1-240-453-8497
AIM: vivekkhera Y!: vivek_khera
Interest in updated mod_auth_mysql?btjones5 Jan
  • Re: Interest in updated mod_auth_mysql?Vivek Khera5 Jan
  • Re: Interest in updated mod_auth_mysql?Jeremy D. Zawodny6 Jan
    • Re: Interest in updated mod_auth_mysql?Robert Gehrig6 Jan
Re: Interest in updated mod_auth_mysql?btjones5 Jan