List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:January 3 2001 12:28am
Subject:Select with php question
View as plain text
I'm new to php and this might not be the place to ask this:

Trying to get a select statement to work and want to select date_format(tdc), title, info
from table
where id=MAX(id)");

I'm trying to select the fields from the table with the max id - can I do this in one
statement or
do I have to select the id where MAX(id)
and then assign this to a variable?? and then do the second statement where id =
$themaxid??

Thanks

Douglas

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Select with php questionDouglas Brantz3 Jan
  • Re: Select with php questionEric Fitzgerald3 Jan