List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 27 1999 10:30pm
Subject:RE: Table record limits
View as plain text
>>>>> "Sean" == Sean Mathias <SeanM@stripped> writes:

Sean> Thank you for the response.  Did I overlook that useful information in
Sean> the documentation somewhere?  As it is, my table reached just over 4Gb
Sean> before all of the corruption problems.

Hi!

If your tables are 4G, then you are probably running Solaris or
Alpha-Linux.  MySQL 3.22 doesn't support tables with more than 4G;
This is fixed in MySQL 3.23.

I will *REALLY* try to get MySQL 3.23 out during the incoming week!

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us that we can
afford to keep this service up.   http://www.mysql.com/
Thread
Table record limitsSean Mathias23 Jun
  • Re: Table record limitsSasha Pachev23 Jun
RE: Table record limitsSean Mathias24 Jun
  • RE: Table record limitsPaul DuBois24 Jun
  • RE: Table record limitsMichael Widenius28 Jun