List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:R. Brong Date:December 28 2000 2:06pm
Subject:Resetting a DB without dropping it.
View as plain text
Hi,

Im wondering if there is a way to reset a db and wipe out everything in it
(tables/data...everything!) , without dropping it. Im afraid if I drop it,
my provider will not get around to recreating one for me till after New
Years. Any ideas? Ive scoured the net, as well as Paul Dubois' book that Im
attempting to learn mysql by, but have found nothing that address this.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Bob

Thread
Resetting a DB without dropping it.R. Brong28 Dec
  • RE: Resetting a DB without dropping it.Jason Stechschulte28 Dec
    • RE: Resetting a DB without dropping it.Jason Stechschulte28 Dec