List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Terry Date:December 27 2000 9:49pm
Subject:MATCH Q,A AGAINST ("order") syntax and question???
View as plain text
OK I have a table of Questions and Anwers and I want to search for

MATCH Q,A AGAINST ("order") syntax and question???

Why does the MATCH AGAINST function not match 'orders'... it only matches 'order'....

Is there something I am missing?

Thread
I could really use your help with it(making reservations to hotelsetc)Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk27 Dec
  • MATCH Q,A AGAINST ("order") syntax and question???Jason Terry27 Dec
    • Re: MATCH Q,A AGAINST ("order") syntax and question???Sergei Golubchik28 Dec
  • RE: I could really use your help with it(making reservations to hotels etc)Blake Binkley28 Dec
    • RE: I could really use your help with it(making reservations tohotels etc)(MY SOLUTION)Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk29 Dec