List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michel tisniewaarhe Date:March 19 1999 1:19pm
Subject:Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databases
View as plain text
Hi Jonas,

Thats very friendly. But it's not easy I'm looking for scripts that
visualize the current status of the database as a whole.

Allowing me to select a database, and then a table, and then allowing me
to add/remove a field, create an index, or even to add a new database
placing file permissions for its users etc.

Complicated stuff I think. I hope there's something out there that is
already done and ready to be used.

Thanks

Michel
Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar
  • RE: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesKelly Setzer19 Mar
Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesmichel tisniewaarhe19 Mar
Re: Looking for scripts to use when creating/maintaining databasesEhsan Babu19 Mar