List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:S. Whitmore Date:June 25 1999 7:58pm
Subject:Re: ISP that supports MySQL
View as plain text
Hi,

> does anyone know of any ISP that hosts domains that need to use MySQL,
> Linux, Perl, DBI?

The "links" page at www.mysql.net contains a link entitled "Registry
of Web providers who support MySQL" -- I don't know how useful it is,
but I thought I'd point that out.

Also, pair Networks (www.pair.com) supports MySQL, but I don't believe
they are running Linux (FreeBSD instead, if memory serves me
correctly).  I've developed things there with MySQL and Perl/DBI (and
if I ever get back on track with my interactive MySQL FAQ project, it
will presumably be hosted there).

HTH,

-Stuart
http://www.uninova.com/cnc.html   <-- MySQL/Perl/DBI project

Thread
ISP that supports MySQLIsabelle Poueriet25 Jun
  • Re: ISP that supports MySQLPeter F. Brown25 Jun
    • RE: ISP that supports MySQLDan Ray25 Jun
  • Re: ISP that supports MySQLS. Whitmore25 Jun
RE: ISP that supports MySQLAndrew Dunstan25 Jun
  • RE: ISP that supports MySQLcstalberg25 Jun
  • RE: ISP that supports MySQL (off topic re spam)Dan Ray25 Jun
  • RE: ISP that supports MySQLBill Gerrard25 Jun
RE: ISP that supports MySQL (off topic re spam)Andrew Dunstan25 Jun