List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robin Bowes Date:March 19 1999 12:29pm
Subject:re-configure without restart
View as plain text
Here's a quickie:

Is there any way to update the configuration options of MySQL without
shutting down and re-loading?

I'd like to up the value for tmp_table_size without re-starting the
server.

Is this possible?  If so, how?

R.
 --
Robin Bowes, System Development Manager, Equal Opportunities Commission,
Room 405A, Overseas House, Quay St., Manchester, M3 3HN, UK.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the
bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off  - Anon.
Thread
re-configure without restartRobin Bowes19 Mar
  • re-configure without restartsinisa20 Mar
Re: [[Mysqlcppapi-main] What's the easiest way to export MySQL table structure and data AUTOMATICALLY using MySQL++?]Murray Cumming12 Jun